WIN WITH WIGGINS 2018
ELECT DAVID ANTHONY WIGGINS
SHERIFF OF BALTIMORE CITY 2018
GOVERNOR HOGAN ENDORSED
END THE 30 YEAR CULTURE OF CORRUPTION OF THE SHERIFF AND BALTIMORE POLICE THAT LEADS TO RIOTS AND PROPERTY DESTRUCTION
WHY – Is this such a strong passion? Why Baltimore?
1. Because I'm not a part of or connected in any way with the Culture of Corruption" of the BPD and the Mayor and City Council of Baltimore Municipal Corporation.
2. I submit to you, an irrefutable truth, and that truth is, there is something terribly wrong within this unaccountable municipal corporation, isn't there?
Malfeasance, blood libeling, real property theft through fraudulent water bills, negligence, gun running, drug dealing, evidence planting, extrajudicial executions under color of law, theft from the school system, judicial injustice, and oppression, from the very people we elected to represent us in government.
Win With Wiggins
SHERIFF JOHN W. ANDERSON & CHIEF STANLEY BRANDFORD
WHO KILLED DETECTIVE SEAN M. SUITER?
WHY AREN’T YOU INVESTIGATING HIS MURDER?
DAVID ANTHONY WIGGINS TEN POINT AGENDA
1. A Moratorium on illegal evictions and foreclosures
2. Ending the 30 Year Long Culture of Police and City Government Corruption
3. Initiating an Impartial Investigation into the Murder of Detective Sean Suiter
4. Ending Sanctuary City Policies
5. Ending the Opioid Crisis
6. Getting addicts off of our streets and into treatment facilities
7. Creating an Anti-Corruption Unit
8. Restoring the Peoples Access to the Grand Jury
9. Restoring the Primacy of the Sheriff's Law Enforcement Duties
10. Ending Judicial Corruption
David Anthony Wiggins Statement on Illegal Evictions and biased Rent Court Hearings
Win With Wiggins and together we shall enforce the Constitution and the civil laws on all public officials including the discourteous and rude judges at the District Court of Maryland for Baltimore City Rent Court.
A year long investigation of Baltimore City’s rent court by Doug Donovan and Jean Marbella of the Baltimore Sun revealed an unjust system where tenants are routinely denied their due process rights. These unjust actions contribute to homelessness and crime on our streets.
Read the story here:
© 2018 Citizens for David Anthony Wiggins. All rights reserved. Authority: Edward Nathaniel Brown Treasurer