Below is a screen shot from the Facebook Baltimore City Voters Group, a group comprised of 8, 153 registered voters of Baltimore City, this is a group of politically active concerned citizens, the group describes its objective as:
“Group members: This group is for city residents/voters only.
Welcome to the best and most civil politics discussion you'll find in Baltimore City. Please invite your Baltimore friends and neighbors for more discussion”.
Group Administrators are: “... as of March 31 are David Troy, Catalina Byrd, Aaron Meisner, Lester Spence, and Odette T. Ramos...”.
On May 25, 2018, group member Barbara E. Wilgus inquires of the group:
“May I ask a really dumb question? What exactly does the Sheriff even do in Baltimore? It struck me today as I was seeing campaign signs on the way to work that the only time I ever hear about Sheriff of Baltimore City is when I have to elect someone for it.”---Barbara E. Wilgus
Wiggins Response to Babara E Wilgus and the People of Baltimore City:
Sheriff John W. Anderson has been an absentee and derelict in his constitutional duties since 1989, I’m happy that you and other citizens are taking cognizance of his absence.
I challenged Anderson in 2010 and 2014 based on the above facts, and at that time very few registered voters in Baltimore City, knew what the Sheriffs job was, and or. that the Sheriff is the Chief Executive Law Enforcement Officer charged with keeping the Peace and enforcing the Maryland Declaration of Rights, the Maryland Constitution, and the Baltimore City Charter and Code of Public Laws.
I appeared on radio programs with host David Johnson Sr.,News Network and Analysis Project, The Frank M. Conaway Radio Show with A Dwight Pettit Lawyer, Larry Young’s Morning Show, Patrick Henderson’s Meet the People, Donald Smith’s Stolen Property, Catalina Byrd despite our differences interviewed me on Anthony McCarthy’s Show, and on Dan Rodricks’ Mid-day, where I promoted using the Sheriff’s Department to institute Community Peace Keeping, enforce the Maryland Declaration of Rights, bring the DOJ to Baltimore, and investigate BPD corruption and police brutality.
To answer your question “What exactly does the Sheriff even do in Baltimore”?-- Every 4 years he panders to women on the issue of child support. He has never adressed any other issues in this city.
Four years ago in a Facebook Note I wrote the following before the riot:
“VOTE AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY AND GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION
Monday, June 30, 2014
Police Brutality and City Government Corruption are the top two central issues of the up coming November 4, 2014 Maryland General Election, in fact it was these two issues which were key to the removal of Gregg Bernstein from office.
Talk Radio and Social Media is rife with the complaints of police brutality and government corruption---taxpayers are paying more in settlements than they are for services. It is the pay out of brutality settlements that is key in closing rec centers, because the money for rec centers and summer jobs are being paid out in brutality settlement and or negligently lost and misappropriated.
The Mayor and City Council have determined that the Baltimore Police Department can investigate its self when it comes to the use of deadly force and the Administrative Judge of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City, State's Attorney's Office and Sheriff's Office have all colluded to deny the People access to the Foreman and Grand Jury to investigate certain cases that the State's Attorney has declined to prosecute and the Sheriff declined to investigate”.
Child support is an important issue, but it is not the issue that caused a riot, and we all know this to be true. I’m asking you for your vote, to volunteer some time and to donate whatever you can, so that you and the people of Baltimore will have a Sheriff who will enforce the Maryland Declaration of Rights, fight corruption, fraud, waste and abuse.
Thank you for your timely observation, and if you want to know more about my campaign, feel free to contact me’.--David Anthony Wiggins
1. As Sheriff, I shall create an Anti-Corruption Unit that shall work in conjunction with the State Prosecutors Office, the State’s Attorney’s Office, the Maryland Attorney General, the FBI, and the Foreman and Grand Jury for Baltimore City, the unit will take complaints from the general public and whistle blowers.
2. As Sheriff I shall monitor the Consent Decree Monitors and ensure that those who have been appointed by the Mayor and City Council are actually performing the function for which they have been established. Additionally, I shall request that the presiding Judge ensure that the Monitor Commission is composed by a majority of those persons who took part in the DOJ Investigation by submitting complaints, to ensure that the people who were harmed have a voice on the Commission.
3. As Sheriff, I shall conduct an independent Sheriff’s Investigation of the murder of Detective Sean M. Suiter in conjunction with the State Prosecutors Office, the State’s Attorney’s Office, the Maryland Attorney General, the FBI, and the Foreman and Grand Jury for Baltimore City.
4. As Sheriff, I shall with the assistance of the People of this great city combat and end the 30 year old Culture of Corruption within City Government, the Baltimore Police, and Baltimore City Public Schools. We shall no longer tolerate criminal misappropriation, misfeasance, malfeasance, negligence, falsifying public records, perjury by police, fraud, waste and or abuse.
1. As Sheriff, I shall combat the Opioid Crisis and failed war on drugs, thereby ending the racial profiling of black youth, and ending the turning of a blind eye to white and Hispanic youth, that has to white and Hispanic youth being the fastest growing substance abuse population in parts of Southeast Baltimore City moving north into Harford County. I shall advocate treatment rather than incarceration for addicts to the Judges in my Courthouse and stiffer penalties for dealers.
2. As Sheriff, I shall restore the Peoples access to the Foreman and Grand Jury for Baltimore City in accord with Brack v. Wells, 184 Md. 86 and Blaney v. State, 74 Md. 153, and I shall vigorously charge and seek prosecution against any clerk, states attorney, and or judge which seeks to violate the peoples right by denying the People to access the Grand Jury.
3. As Sheriff, I shall vigorously enforce Article 36 of the Maryland Declaration of Rights and restore the right to voluntary prayer in the public schools and ensure that all religious holidays are observed equally by the schools.
4. As Sheriff, I shall unilaterally declare an end to the Unlawful Sanctuary City and Hands Off Immigrant Policies, and I shall command that the Mayor and City Council and the Baltimore Police Department to cease and desist from preferential treatment for undocumented foreign nationals in the areas of public safety and employment on federal, state and city funded construction contracts within my jurisdiction.
As Sheriff, I shall enforce Article Four of the Maryland Declaration of Rights and thereby institute Community Peace Keeping returning to the People of Baltimore City the sole and exclusive right to regulate the internal government and police within my jurisdiction.
Article 4 of the Maryland Declaration of Rights
Art. 4. That the People of this State have the sole and exclusive right of regulating the internal government and police thereof, as a free, sovereign and independent State.
Article 36 Maryland Declaration of Righs
Art. 36. That as it is the duty of every man to worship God in such manner as he thinks most acceptable to Him, all persons are equally entitled to protection in their religious liberty; wherefore, no person ought by any law to be molested in his person or estate, on account of his religious persuasion, or profession, or for his religious practice, unless, under the color of religion, he shall disturb the good order, peace or safety of the State, or shall infringe the laws of morality, or injure others in their natural, civil or religious rights; nor ought any person to be compelled to frequent, or maintain, or contribute, unless on contract, to maintain, any place of worship, or any ministry; nor shall any person, otherwise competent, be deemed incompetent as a witness, or juror, on account of his religious belief; provided, he believes in the existence of God, and that under His dispensation such person will be held morally accountable for his acts, and be rewarded or punished therefor either in this world or in the world to come.
Nothing shall prohibit or require the making reference to belief in, reliance upon, or invoking the aid of God or a Supreme Being in any governmental or public document, proceeding, activity, ceremony, school, institution, or place.Nothing in this article shall constitute an establishment of religion (amended by Chapter 558, Acts of 1970, ratified Nov. 3, 1970).
WIN WITH WIGGINS 2018
ELECT DAVID ANTHONY WIGGINS
SHERIFF OF BALTIMORE CITY 2018
GOVERNOR HOGAN ENDORSED
© 2018 Citizens for David Anthony Wiggins. All rights reserved. Authority: Edward Nathaniel Brown Treasurer
WHY – Is this such a strong passion? Why Baltimore?
1. Because I'm not a part of or connected in any way with the Culture of Corruption" of the BPD and the Mayor and City Council of Baltimore Municipal Corporation.
2. I submit to you, an irrefutable truth, and that truth is, there is something terribly wrong within this unaccountable municipal corporation, isn't there?
Malfeasance, blood libeling, real property theft through fraudulent water bills, negligence, gun running, drug dealing, evidence planting, extrajudicial executions under color of law, theft from the school system, judicial injustice, and oppression, from the very people we elected to represent us in government.
Win With Wiggins
END THE 30 YEAR CULTURE OF CORRUPTION OF THE SHERIFF AND BALTIMORE POLICE THAT LEADS TO RIOTS AND PROPERTY DESTRUCTION